WHY BUY BEACHBAR®?
• Protein-Dense Calories This crunchy, chewy snack bar has 10g of protein, 4g of fiber, just 150 calories, and only 5–6g of sugar. Calorie for calorie, BEACHBAR has a higher proportion of satisfying protein per calorie compared to four other leading snack bars.†
• Exceptional Protein-to-Sugar Ratio Both flavors of BEACHBAR are made with whey protein crisps, versus some other leading brands which are made with a fruit base. This means BEACHBAR delivers more satisfying, muscle-promoting protein (10g) than actual sugar (5–6g) per bar.
•You want something that actually tastes good besides being good FOR YOU, right? Research shows taste is the #1 decision-making factor in choosing a bar and BEACHBAR delivers. Packed with nut pieces and nut butters, crunchy protein crisps, dried fruit,‡ and real chocolate chips, BEACHBAR will satisfy any sweet tooth.
• It comes in two delicious flavors -- Peanut Butter Chocolate and Chocolate Cherry Almond.
• There is NO BAD STUFF ! Both flavors are gluten-free, have 0g trans fats, and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
• If you want the indulgence of a bar packed with nut pieces, nut butters, real chocolate chips, and 10g of protein with just 150 calories, your choice is BEACHBAR.
WHAT’S NOT IN BEACHBAR?
BEACHBAR is gluten-free, has 0g trans fats, and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
HOW DOES BEACHBAR COMPARE TO OTHER BARS?
• Calorie for calorie, BEACHBAR has a higher proportion of satisfying protein and fiber per calorie and a lower proportion of sugar per calorie than four other leading snack bars.†
• What does this mean? It means that your customers are getting a delicious, satisfying snack bar with less sugar (5–6g) than protein (10g) per bar and 4g of fiber.
• The chart below reflects the grams of protein, sugar, and fiber per 150-calorie portion of BEACHBAR and four competitive bars.
WHY IS A LOW-GLYCEMIC INDEX IMPORTANT?
BEACHBAR is Low-Glycemic.
The Glycemic Index (GI) measures the effect of a food on blood glucose. Low-GI foods release their carbohydrates slowly, causing a lower blood glucose response. This helps avoid a large spike in blood sugar and the “crash,” or dip, in blood glucose that often follows and may cause you to feel sluggish.
If this weren’t benefit enough, low-GI products may also help with staying fuller longer. That’s why we designed BEACHBAR to be Low-Glycemic.
In fact, BEACHBAR actually has less sugar than protein.
WHAT ARE BEACHBAR NUTRITIONAL FAST FACTS?
• 10g of protein from whey crisps and pea protein
• Good source of protein
• An exceptional protein-to-calorie ratio at 10g / 150 calories
• Protein makes up over 25% of the calories in the bar
• Just 5–6g of sugar per bar
• More protein (10g) than sugar (6g)
• 4g of fiber
• Good source of fiber
• 150 calories
• Nut pieces (almonds, peanuts)
• Real chocolate chips
• Dried cherry chunks‡
• Pomegranate juice
• Nut butters including peanut and almond butter
• Whey protein crisps
• Pea protein crisps*
I am super excited for anyone who is part of our FitFam and is following the PORTION controlled containers, because BEACHBARS are .5 Y, .5 R, and 1 tsp. (SAY WHAT?)
and for our new 2B Mindset program that's debuting, they are a good source of PROTEIN.
I am also excited to get these in the hands of my family is known to snack both on and off the golf course! I know they will love them, and I love that they are not loading up on all the sugar and other stuff that most bars have!
They taste amazing and they are HEALTHY and clean too! WIN/WIN!